Thursday, December 13, 2012

Neat Stuff for the Weekend

LOVE THIS ONE.

When I found this on Pinterest and clicked on it, it only linked to the photo and not the web site it originally came from. I'm not that techie to be able to figure it out, so I'm sorry I didn't give credit to the original author of this idea because it is a good one!

Here is what the Pinterest text read for this post:

Original pinner says: "Each year our kids must choose ten old toys to put in their Santa bags. These must be toys in decent shape that other kids would actually want. We leave the bags under our tree on Christmas Eve. Santa takes the old toys back to the North Pole to fix them up he leaves new toys in the bag. I toss the toys in a black trash bag and hide them until I can drop them at Goodwill or a service center. New toys are unwrapped in the bag. Santa leaves a few "family gifts" under the tree that are wrapped. Great way to declutter, recycle old toys, and teach the kids about giving rather than receiving."